WRITING NORMS FOR PAPERS SENT TO “HIDRAULICA” MAGAZINE
1. Page format is A4 (210 x 297mm); there shall be used the template below.
2. Length of an article, drawings included, shall not exceed 12 conventional pages.
3. The paper shall be written using MS Office Word 2007 or MS Office Word 97-2003, in font type Arial, font size 11,”Justify” alignment, at single line in page (more details in the template below).
4. Since no.1 / 2008 issue of “HIDRAULICA” articles submitted for publishing shall be written in English.
5. Along with the article there shall be also presented an abstract of the paper in 10-15 rows, and keywords.
6. All figures, graphs and tables included in articles must be mentioned in text body.
7. When authors belong to several institutions, each author is marked with a superscript consecutive number. Each superscript number will be associated with an institution. For the first author or the corresponding author an e-mail address shall be provided.
8. There is allowed one single paper / issue by each first author.
9. Papers must be original contributions of the author(s), not remakes or translations of other papers.
10. Authors retain full responsibility for the accuracy of statements expressed, for calculations and results displayed.
11. Not allowed for publishing papers that were published in full or in part in other publications.
12. The review committee reserves the right to make recommendations for improving the articles or not to publish material regarded as inappropiate.
13. The journal does not grant copyrights.
14. Paper intended to be published shall be sent via the e-mail address <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=alVGbWBoTkh0Hw1-2FRn96JhlxLVNZT011cw-3D-3D_19>