WRITING NORMS FOR PAPERS SUBMITTED TO “HIDRAULICA” MAGAZINE
UPDATED on March 27, 2020
1. Page format is A4 (210 x 297mm); the author(s) shall use the paper template available below.
2. Length of a paper, drawings included, shall not exceed 12 conventional pages.
3. The paper shall be written using MS Office Word 2007 or MS Office Word 97-2003, in font type Arial, font size 11, “Justify” alignment, at single line in page (more details in the template below).
4. Since no.1 / 2008 issue of “Hidraulica” Magazine papers submitted for publishing shall be written in English.
5. Along with the paper, one shall also present a paper abstract, in 5…10 lines, and 4…6 keywords.
6. All figures, graphs and tables included in papers must be mentioned in text body.
7. When authors belong to several institutions, each author is marked with a superscript consecutive number. Each superscript number will be associated with an institution. An e-mail address shall be provided for the corresponding author (marked with an *).
8. One single paper per journal issue by each first author is allowed. There can be allowed one additional paper per same issue by the same author but as co-author.
9. Papers must be original contributions of the author(s), not remakes or translations of other papers.
10. Authors retain full responsibility for the accuracy of statements expressed, for calculations and results displayed.
11. Papers that were published in full or in part in other publications or are under review for publication with other journals are not allowed for publishing in “Hidraulica” Magazine.
12. The review committee reserves the right to make recommendations for improving the papers or not to publish the material(s) regarded as inappropriate.
13. The journal does not grant copyrights.
14. Paper intended to be published shall be sent via the e-mail address email@example.com.